Monday, January 8, 2018

You made me a Non-Quitter!!

" You know what..I can't even believe I am saying this..But I am in f*****g Love with you. "

I have denied it till now, to myself, that this is all a mirage..and you are just an idea of love. But that's not true at all. You are my Love. From the moment, you came into my life, I haven't been able to sleep peacefully. It been such a up-down hill kind of journey. I have been so tired at times, that I just wanted to STOP.

Me...the person, with so much of life, wanted to stop. That's how tired I got. And then I wondered, why didn't I just quit..Its not like, it was impossible. I just didn't. And I blame YOU for that.

You did this to me. You made me a non-quitter. And i f*****g Love it. I love what you have made me into. I love knowing, that even though, we are practically not talking at all..I am still what you made me into.

So yeah..I Love You..and I am not gonna quit!!!

XoXo
Nashee

No comments:

Post a Comment