Friday, October 14, 2016

Causing Self- Destruction

In all my life, and all my dumb crushes and infactuations and even serious love..you were the one I fell in love with again and again.

And everytym..it was deeper and deeper.. i should have known that it was dangerous grounds..i should have been prepared..

There was a red signal, the day you kissed me exactly like I wanted to be kissed...
and another one, the day you saved me from those creeps..
and another one, the day you held my hand and promised that my dreams were gonna come true.
And another one, the day you juz held me in your arms..

There are so many..so many moments, that I should have noticed. I should have backed down...but I let my guard down..and you kept on penetrating my heart..untill.....

Untill....you destroyed me!

XoXo
Nashee!

No comments:

Post a Comment