Saturday, October 15, 2016

The perfect goodbye!

Dear dairy
It was a beautiful day today. Today i realised how far i came from that fustrating life. I saw him today..
he looked handsome as always. I know u will say i am supposed to forget him and believe after today.. i am done. I got my perfect closure.
I still remember the day when he promised me that he will call me everyday. Its been months and today when i saw him.. i felt nothing. Not even hate...
infact diary I pity him... u should have seen the look on his face... he was ashamed... and i did something i thaught i wont be able to do...
i extended my hands for a handshake..  and when he took them he was embarassed. Before he could say anything i turned away. Its was a perfect goodbye diary. Perfect

XoXo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment