Monday, April 17, 2017

Throw back!


I looked out the window. The sky was blue and beautiful. People were enjoying the weather. I looked at the sky, felt like it would rain. And then a cold breeze flew through my hair. It felt awesome. It felt like monsoon crossing your whole body. I closed my eyes..and felt the air pass through me. I breathed it in. I could feel the cold in me..
She enjoyed the rain..she really did..no one knew how to embrace the weather more than her..she would dance in d rain..enjoy the wind..and winter..and summer..she was so full of life..
I picked up my mobile phone..and played that song..the song that reminded me so much of her..we watched it together..that movie...aah.... wat a beautiful day..what a beautiful movie..Love Aaj Kal..to this day i can imagine the whole time i was with her every time I listened to that song..
I plucked the earphones in my ear..and played that song...Aaj Din Chadhya..and closed my eyes.............

No comments:

Post a Comment