Thursday, May 24, 2018

The Message of Love!


                                       
I am standing beside my window
Pouring my heart tonight
 The sky is twinkling with stars
Like your presence in my life
I remember the day I met you
I was alone with my thoughts
world tore me everyday
Sadness took away my light
Saw you there with your guitar
Your voice had pain inside
You were broken too, my love
But there was hope in your eyes
day we talked for first time
Cupid shot his arrow in light
It landed in my heart, my love
A bond was made in heaven that night
Scared I was, when I looked at you
You could have broken what was left
Didn't want to hand you my heart
Didn't knew then you are the best
Time crossed and you proved your love
When you told me you are mine
I prayed to God to make us one
For as much time we had in life
Your voice is a hope
That's in my life
You gave some shine
In my then dark night
I love your eyes,
 I love your smile
I love when you sing
To me every night
I want to kiss your tears
I want to kiss your smile
I want to make love to you
Each and every night
So I pray to God my love
That we live in our own forever
Under our bright and shiny sky.

~Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment