Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Unrequited Love -2.0


Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain, shadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai..aur pyar.......pyar bhi ek hi baar hota hai..

That one time love, stays forever..etched in you heart..

it has..in mine..

it is like a carving on stone, it cant be rubbed off..it just cant..I have tried, like million of times..it hides, for sometym, and then comes crawling back into my life..

They say LoVe HuRts..mine duznt..it helps me breathe..it helps me forget everything..all the pain..all the sorrow in the world..

its like a fresh breeze of an autumn morning..
Like a cozy blanket in a winter evening.
Like a cold shower in summer noon..
Like a rain..in drought..

Its Love...and I want to thank my love..for this gift..that he duznt even know, he has given me..

Yes..that is the beauty of unrequited love..its there..no body knows...except you...its a SECRET..juz yours to keep..

So keep breathing. And keep Loving..not evryone has this blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment