Friday, December 30, 2016

Goodbye 2016-RIP

Well!
Its time to say goodbye to "2016" and many have paid their respects..I thought I should too..

This I year I lost..my grandfather..I lost my cousin brother..I lost a friend..This year..my engagement fell through..this year I got frustrated so damn much..that I even forgot the most important day of life..

This year has given to me..nothing but experiences..each one of them..adding to my eagerness..for this to end..

This year gave me..fear..anger..jealousy..frustration..

But also gave me perspective..I now know..for sure what I want..I know, what really  matters..I know how to deal with things..

No matter what hardships I went through..I emerged a better person..a stronger person..

All in all I wish to say thanks to this year..may it rest in peace.. ;-)

XoXo
Nashee

No comments:

Post a Comment