Thursday, June 7, 2018

A Gift to Remember!

It was the best gift I ever received in my life.
It was not just a book. It was the feeling that brought the book to me.
The first time he gave it to me, I lost it. Someone borrowed it and never gave it back (people..HUH!)
And then 2 years later, he gave that book to me..again..
But this time it was different. This time it was not just the book that I was receiving. It was Love!
Pure Love!

A book of mere 350 rs. And I still cherish it, more than I cherish many of my worldly things.
Now its old, the pages are all yellow. 
But I know, that I want to keep it safe, and I want to pass it on...to my kids..
Not coz its such an amazing read. 
But coz I want them to know, that no matter what happens...I am going to cherish that book..
Always....and Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment