Friday, June 22, 2018

Love that Answered Everything!

"In today's generation people are using their fingers more for typing than writing."She told him
"So what are you typing love" he asked
"Secrets"She said
"What secret?. I thought there were no secrets between us" he asked

She looked at his question filled eyes. They were dark and beautiful. She felt his eyes were a wonderland of solutions. Solutions to solve her life.

She placed her hand on her face. Looking deeply into his eyes.

"Everyone has secrets dear" she replied
"Hmm? Well then can I know one?" He asked
"Okay... Well one if my secret is that I love your eyes"
"I know that." He replied naughtily
"Not like that stupid. I feel your eyes have solution to all my problems."
"Really!  well let me solve one more problem of yours" he said coming closer..

Few years later...

"I cant believe you came here. You wanna talk about property. My husband is dead. I just had a baby. I haven't seen my baby's face yet. And you want me to find solution now." She screamed angrily
"I can't help it mam. You three days to figure this out." He replied
"I know but"... She got inturepted when the nurse came with her baby.
"Well he is ready to be fed" the nurse said smiling and handing her the baby.

She looked at her new baby. His nose and lips were like his grand father. And then he opened his eyes. They were dark. Just like his father.
She smiled at her new found Love!

"Well Mr.Tom you keep the papers here. We will find a solution."


No comments:

Post a Comment