Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A promise!


"I will come back, I promise. I just need sometime."-he said to me...yesterday...no last month...no..last year...I am not sure...
All i know is, he will come back, and I am waiting for him..And I will wait for him...I can see seasons passing by...from my window....

Sometimes its chilly, and I can see smoky fog accumulating on my window sill...
sometimes it rains, and I can see Rain droplets cleaning my window..Ah...the rain..."Its you nas, it has always been you." his loving words echoed my ears and juz like that rain outside, few droplets came out of my eyes and joined the rain on my window sill..
sometimes its bright outside, so bright that I can hardly open my eyes..it makes me wonder if HE is back...n Happiness has clouded my eye sight...

He is all I have, and he promised..so I have to wait, until eternity.....

Am I crazy?or is this Love??

No comments:

Post a Comment