Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Desire to fly!

I opened my almirah, looking for an old diary..
nothing on my mind,except that, i was looking for the diary..
the first thing flashing before my eyes, was and old, dull, carton of crayons..
and then...

it all came rushing back..the memories of my childhood..

Soon after, i was sitting on a chair, going through the almirah..
drawing books..colours all out of line :-p
pencils..all kinds...seems like i collected the variety of them..including the "shaka laka boom boom" version :-p
an old letter..from a childhood sweetheart.. :)
and a little airplane..my father gifted me..seeing which i decided to fly...to search for my wings..to reach a height from where everything will be so little  .. :)

and then i looked up...on my wall..where there was a frame..of my award..and i thought..have i reached their yet??

then, i found myself wondering..will i ever reach there??
Two more years, and then i will have responsibilities..of family..of self...
when will i fly???how will i fly??

So less time..and so much to do...
i need to find my wings..i need to fly :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment