Friday, September 9, 2016

Thinking out loud!

While I am writing this..I am actually thinking out in writing. The only question on my mind now a days is how do I forget him? Do i leave him? Or do I let the fate decide my fate? Do I give up? Or do I keep clinging to everything? Do i look at things practically or do I juz follow my heart?

Its not like I havent fallen in love before..But it took me 6 yrs to completely..get over my first love..and that love was unrequited. This was a full fledged relationship for last 6 years..how much time will it take for me to get over this?? My whole life?? Will I be ever able to get over him? Or will a part of me always love him? And will that be fair to the next person? May be if he is in the same situation? Will it be fair to me then? Will I deserve it? What will happen to the relationship?

Its not like he is perfect..But he has been by my side through everything. We fought..den we made up..we cried and laughed..all at d same time..

How do I get over him..how do i forget him..how can I ever get over someone..who I loved, and hated..all at the same time..how can I get over someone..who is a part of me..a part of my existence..

How can I ever seperate a part of myself..how can I ever be anything without him...

Is a river anything without water?? Or a body without a heart??

How can I ever be...without him??

No comments:

Post a Comment