Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Down the memory Lane!

"down the memory lane"
Heres another visit down the memory palace..hope u njoy it ;)

"why havnt u written anything on.that birthday present u got me"- she asked him.. He laughed..and said..didnt knw wat to write..

1 year later..
"Hey, u remember the first gift u gave me? That novel- a walk to remember..i lost it..its my fav novel..i am going to buy another piece.."

Another 1 yr down d road..
"happy birthday sweety..open.the gift i sent with your sister.."

She opened it...and there it was..a white shiny book...beautiful..she was speechless..happiness was all around her..he rememberd..it was her fav novel..a walk.to remember..

"open.the book..on the secnd page"

were the words she longed to hear..it was written..

She no longer needed to.hear anything..she knew he was hers :) :)

Few more years down the lane..

"I am sorry love. I cant be with you anymore. But that doesnt mean, I dont want to.. I just have many more priorities right now.. and you are not one of them" He said.
Shattering every last piece of hope she had. Destroying her life forever. And ruining her for anyone who comes next in her life.

She knew, she will never love again!

No comments:

Post a Comment