Saturday, January 7, 2017

Dark Love!


"The moment I saw you, I knew you were mine. The way you bent your head, when you talked to me. The way your eyes were piercing my heart and mind. I knew, in that moment, that I can be no one's but yours."

"And you are mine. Every breath, every smile, hell...Every DNA of yours is mine. And dont you dare think or say or imply otherwise. I LoVE YoU with all my heart. I have given you every thing of my life. I have written your name, on each breath I take. I am wholly yours. And i intend to make you mine. Each drop of my blood is for you. Dont you dare doubt me. Because I will prove it to you. I will drain my body of blood, untill you see..untill you believe me. And untill you say yes to marry me. And untill you spend the end of eternity with me. We will be togeder forever."- She said.

He laughed and turned around, and went away.
Next morning, he read it in newspaper.

"CRAZY WOMAN SLITS HER THROAT, AFTER SUPPOSEDLY THE LOVE OF HER LIFE LEFT HER!"

XoXo
Nashee

No comments:

Post a Comment