Thursday, January 12, 2017

Scared!


You have scared me. From the first day we have been together, all you have done is scare me.
You scared me, when you asked me out.
You scared me, when you called me and asked me to come on my balcony, and you had a rose in your hand.
You scared me, when we sat on the stairs of our canteen, and you left that last piece of tikki for me.
You scared me, when you held my hand for the first time in college corridors.
You scared me, when we went for that pizza I was craving for.
You scared me, when just to make me smile, you pretended that you didnt know how to use fork and knife.
You scared me, when you kissed me on my nose, and told me I had a small nose ;)
You scared me, when you were persistent about having me in your life, even when I wanted to leave you.
You scared me, when you tolerated all my tantrums and mood swings.
You scared me to death when you said you loved me. And you have scared me everyday since.
You scared me, when you said I was beautiful, on my worst days.
And last night, when you asked me to marry you, i was scared the most.

Never would hav anyone loved being scared that much.
But

I DO!

#totAllyfictioNAl

No comments:

Post a Comment