Friday, January 27, 2017

Moments!

Since last one week, I was looking for inspiration..something to write about...many times I picked up my phone, started typing something or the other..but nothing felt right..
Fynally today I took a long deep breath, and decide to finally write something..
Moments..yes thats what I wanna write about..
Moments that just happen..
moments that you never plan..
moments when you laugh so loud that you can hear it..even after it has passed..
Moments..that make you cry and laugh at same time..
moments..when you see someones face..and tears come to your eyes..juz coz you love them so much..
moments..when you realise..you have so many people who love you..
Moments..when you just cant believe how many blessing you have..even though you are a grave sinner..
Moments..when your fantasy becomes reality..
Moments..when reality is so beautiful, that you dnt even think of fantasy..
I had so many such moments yesterday..they were all full of love, surprises, memories..fun..friendship..
They all made my birthday special..in one way or the other..
And most of all..I have a collection of moments..to remember...

XoXo 
Nashee

No comments:

Post a Comment