Monday, April 25, 2016

26th April!

“Julia, please cancel all my meetings for today.”I said into the phone speaker in my office.
“OK sir.”came the reply.
I am not well today. But being a senior member of my office I had to come to work. So here I was coughing and sneezing, in my office.i thought of ordering a coffee. But since I am new to the office I don’t remember all the extensions. So I open my desk to take out the list my boss had given me. And then suddenly, I saw a cell phone, a nokia 2600 model.. I took it out.
“Today is 26th april. “I said it aloud, to my amazement.
Its raining outside the glass walls of my office.
I LOVE RAIN.
I heard someone say this. I look back at nothing but the closed glass door of my chamber. And suddenly it all started coming back to me.
Love still wasn't dead!!


No comments:

Post a Comment