Monday, April 25, 2016

I have all you have..and so much more!

When I was born, my mom took me into her arms, and lukd at me lovingly, protecting me from this cruel corrupted world........juz lyk urs did!
When I held my dads finger and took my first step, he had an ecstatic feeling.......juxyk urs did!
When I went to school, for the first time, my mom made me an excellent lunch..and told me that everythings gonna be alryte, wen i cried........juz lyk urs did!
When she sent me off to college..my mom was crying rivers inside..and my dad sent me off with a heavy heart........juz lyk urs did!
Now I am a professional..working in a reputed company..grabbing a handsome salary...........juz lyk u do!
When I went to school, for the first time, my mom made me an excellent lunch..and told me that everythings gonna be alryte, wen i cried........juz lyk urs did!When she sent me off to college..my mom was crying rivers inside..and my dad sent me off with a heavy heart........juz lyk urs did!Now I am a professional..working in a reputed company..grabbing a handsome salary...........juz lyk u do!
Why am I only supposed to stay inside the doors and do the household chores while you are out there..fulfilling your dreams???
Why cant I work late nyte shifts???
Why are the streets not safe for me???
Why am I the only one supposed to take care of kids, when you are equally responsible for bringing them to this world??
Why is it ok for you to hav female friends, but when I have male friends , it becomes a crime???


I have all you have..and so much more!
Then why the hell should I pay you to marry me???
Why???????

No comments:

Post a Comment