Monday, April 25, 2016

Special Someone!

In one of my past relationships, I found excitement and convenience..Things were easy, accessible and more importantly affable..
Then there was comfort and incredible connection..the kind of mental connection which you expect out of a soul mate...

It wasnt until him that i found content..and when I did, there was no excitement, neither the connection, nor the convenience..but the CONTENT was worth it..I felt secure, loved, cared, special. I felt like I was making a difference, in someones life..that I meant something, to someone...I felt happy!

And trust me girls, its worth it!
Today you might think, that u cant live without that one guy, who you feel mental connection with, but let me assure you, you can and you will...

Because you can’t just fall in love, you can rise.... with that special person....

I know I did!
And I never wanna Love again!!


#sPeciAlSomeOne

No comments:

Post a Comment