Monday, April 25, 2016

Missed Him!

I looked around..smiling faces..shining eyes..beautiful chatters and laughters..world was full of happiness..people held hands of their soulmates..some.were dancing..their eyes lockd into each oders. Smiling..talkng wid dere eyes..their hearts were full of love, passion.for each other..at the far end corner of the hall..i saw a child holding his mothers hand..smiling..njoying an.icecream cone..suddenly i felt a warm breath over my neck..i turned..and saw him..he smiled warmly..his smile brightened up my day..den he held my hands and askd me to dance wid him.."my pleasure"..i said with the confidence of a newly wed bride..i knew he cant liv widt me..i knew..he loves me more dan anythng in d world..we started dancing..he leaded me in a way..no one could..i gave in..to him..he is d only one wid dat kind of power over me..suddenly..light went off..and a loud sound was heard..like a bomb going off..chaos all around..people.were running..we startd running too..he held.my hands..tightly..and den a flock of people came between us..n we got seperatd..i lukd back..searchd for him..i cudnt find him..
At that point..i realised i was on my bed..and i realised d emptiness around me..tears drippng from my eyes..my heart realised dat it had nothing to beat for..he was gone..forevr..
i missd him.. frown emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment