Monday, April 25, 2016

Giving In!

All our lives, we have been motivated to be on top.
To get the highest marks in class.
To look most beautiful at your farewell party.
To become engineers or doctors.
To graduate from the best institute.
To excel in college.
To get the most paying job.
But at this stage, when I am myself looking for job and trying to make a name for myself..it makes me revisit these advices.
Do i want to be the most paid candidate among my friends?
Or more importantly, do I need that??
Is it important to land a job that I love, but will pay me less. May be make me happy and satisfied. But perhaps it will stop me from growing.
OR
should I grab something that will pay me bug bucks but will perhaps make me miserable? But then perhaps it will help me challenge my shortcomings and help me grow.
Perplexed.. I turn to my diary..and pour my heart out.
And still I have no clarity, and so I decide to give in to the quandaries.
Will take it as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment