Monday, April 25, 2016

Confessions of an angry heart!

You know what, as long as I remember,...I have cherished you..
I have protected you..
I have loved you..
I have prayed for you..for happiness..
You were a part of my prayers..
even when I asked Allah for my happiness, it went through you..
Even when you betrayed me first time, I convinced my heart, it wasn't you who did this..It was an innocent heart who just wandered into wilderness,,
I FORGAVE YOU.
When you did the same second time, I thought, its okay..its your innocent heart, you will know better soon..
I FORGAVE YOU.
Then it happened again...and again..and again...and everytime it happened it created a hole in my heart...with every passing betrayal, a part of me wanted you to suffer..i wanted you to feel what you made me feel...
LOST
LORN
ANGRY
HELPLESS
BETRAYED
But that has all changed now...
I dont care what you feel..I dont care if you suffer..I dont care if u feel helpless and lost..
I have stopped praying for you..my happiness doesnt involve you anymore..
That is my ULTIMATE revenge on you!!



1 comment: